A 1\2 day session covering refreshment of the knowledge and skills acquired related to the hazards present at your premises.
The staff employed in your premises with a special responsibility for fire safety, acting as Fire Wardens, who have attended the initial course.
To refresh the training of existing Fire Wardens in the basics of evacuation procedures and fire prevention and suppression, in order that they might reduce the possibility of fire and extinguish a small fire if one occurs.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the knowledge of the initial course.
- Causes of fire
- The physics of fire
- Fire prevention
- Getting the message across
- Methods of extinguishing small fires
- Identification of extinguishers
- Practical use of extinguishers
- Calling the Fire & Rescue Service and evacuating the premises
- Fire Drill procedures
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with a Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd Training Card and Certificate