This is a half day course designed by Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd to aid employees who regularly use tools and equipment which have a high degree of vibration.
The course will cover the following elements:
- The Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Identifying high-vibration machines and tools
- Assessing and controlling the risks
- Choosing the correct tools for the task
- Health hazards
- Vibration white finger
- Hand-arm vibration syndrome
- Protection against vibration
- Suitable gloves
- Regular breaks
Delegates will be required to answer a question paper at the end of the course.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with a Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd Training Certificate