This 1 – day course is designed by Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd to give delegates the knowledge and skills required to carry out auditing of the workplace to identify and correct peoples\u2019 unsafe behaviour.
This course will cover the following elements:
- The purpose of Safe and Unsafe Acts Auditing
- Recognising safe behaviour and unsafe behaviour
- Finding the root cause of unsafe behaviour
- Areas to audit
- Observation skills
- What PPE is being used
- How are employees moving around
- What tools are they using
- Are any procedures in place
Delegates will be required to complete a question paper at the end of the course.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with a Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd Training Card Certificate