This one day course is designed by Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd to inform and train your work force in the practical ways to carry out Risk Assessments, so reducing accident and sickness rates.
The course will cover the following subject areas:
- Health and Safety Legislation.
- Development of a Risk Assessment Programme.
- Hazard identification and the Risk Assessment process.
- Remedial action and when.
- Effective documentation for Assessments.
- Effective communication.
- Risk Assessments for the lone worker and others in vulnerable areas.
- Practical session
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with a Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd Training Card and Certificate