This half-day course is designed by Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd to give the relevant personnel the knowledge and understanding and be able to operate and work with a Permit to Work system.
The course will contain the following elements:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- What is a Permit to Work?
- When is a Permit to Work required?
- Who should operate a Permit to Work system?
- Elements of a Permit to Work.
- Responsibilities of:
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with a Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd Training Card Certificate