This half day course designed by Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd will give the employees appropriate knowledge and awareness necessary to undertake all manual-handling tasks safely.
The course will contain the following elements:
- Responsibilities under the Manual Handling Regulations 1992.
- Identification of manual handling hazards.
- Typical manual handling injuries.
- Introduction of mechanical systems.
- Introduction of mechanical aids.
- The use of personal protective equipment.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with a Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd Training Certificate