This one – day course is designed by Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd to inform and train maintenance personnel in the practical ways in which to work safely, thereby reducing the number of days lost through injury and sickness by training them in Health and Safety in maintenance operations.
The course will cover the following subject areas:
- Safe systems of work.
- Health and Safety Legislation.
- Risk assessments of maintenance operations.
- Correct use of lock off procedures.
- The hazards associated with
- Confined spaces.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Safe working for the lone worker.
- Permits control of substances hazardous to health
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with a Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd Training Certificate