This is a 1 day course designed to provide employers and employees with the knowledge and skills required to identify fire hazards and put control measures in place to minimise the chance of a fire starting.
The course will cover the following elements:
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Objectives of risk assessment
- Definition of hazard and risk
- Differences between different types of fire incident
- Identifying fire hazards
- Evaluating risk and adequacy of current controls
- Action plans to control risk
- Environmental impact of fire
A question paper will be given at the end of the course to ascertain whether a level of competence has been achieved.
A Bill Rogerson Safety Services Certificate will be awarded to those delegates who reach a satisfactory standard.