This is a two-day course designed by Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd for the training of persons appointed to the role of the Client.
It is a highly participatory course that aims to teach the essentials that every Client needs to know to enable him/her to effectively undertake the role and responsibilities.
All delegates are assessed via a one-hour examination at the end of the course.
- An Introduction to CDM
- The Individual Roles
- The Client
- The CDM Adviser
- The Principal Designer
- The Principal Contractor
- The Designer
- The Contractors
- The Pre-Construction Health and Safety Information
- The Construction Health and Safety Plan
- The Health and Safety File
- The Notification F10
- The Client- Roles and Responsibilities
- The Assessment of a Construction Health and Safety Plan
- Completing the Notification F10
1 Hour Assessment
The first day can be undertaken as an awareness course for delegates